"Science Now In 3D with Paul Andersen" Institute
Don’t miss this incredible professional development opportunity to join us for a full day institute with Paul Andersen Monday, November 6th, at the STANYS Annual Conference.
Attendance will be limited in number and to those registered for the Conference using the "Full Conference" option.
This special offering has a registration fee of $75.00, includes Lunch and will run 8:30am to 2:30pm.
Participants will take away:
• Tools to engage students in the wonder of science.
• Understanding of the pedagogy involved in making the instructional shift to 3-D teaching and learning.
• Strategies to use the Science and Engineering Practices to drive instruction.
• Examples of formative and summative tasks to assess student understanding.
• Techniques and scaffolds to meet the needs of all students.
• Tools to implement three dimensional instruction in your classroom.
• An opportunity to collaborate with a working partnership.
Registration for this special program is available to you when you register for the 122nd Annual STANYS Conference
using the "Full Conference" option. Space is limited so don’t miss this opportunity.
ABOUT PAUL ANDERSEN
Paul Andersen is an award winning, internationally recognized educator with 20 years of classroom experience, an educational consultant and You Tube creator.
He is best known for the hundreds of You Tube science tutorials that have been viewed millions of times by students around the world (www.bozemanscience.com).
Paul will be sharing his inspirational techniques as a professional development facilitator to help teachers move forward with the intent and a greater understanding of our new science standards.